The Okanagan hosts some of the best food in the world!
One of the top questions I get asked….Where should I eat?
The answer to that question largely depends on where you are in the Okanagan.
From the North to the South here are my favourite restaurants and the stories that accompany them via their link. This page will be updated often!
Central – Kelowna & Area
- Waterfront Wine Bar/Restaurant, Kelowna
- RauDZ, Kelowna
- The Curious Artistry & Alchemy Café, Kelowna
- Salted Brick, Kelowna
- Micro Bites, Kelowna
- BNA Gastro Pub, Brewery & Bowling, Kelowna
- Oak + Cru Wine Bar & Restaurant, Kelowna
- Saj Common Kitchen, Kelowna
- Sandrine Chocolate, Pastry & Macarons Kelowna
- Pulp Fiction Café Kelowna
- Arlo’s Honey Farm, Kelowna (event at Tantalus but feel free to visit the Honey Farm location – see map above)
- QB Gelato, Kelowna
- A DIY Food Tour of Kelowna
- My Top 3 Gelato Finds in Kelowna
- Big White Ski Hill Dinning, New Year’s Eve
- My Brief Guide to the Okanagan Wine Valley
- U-Pick Fruit, West Kelowna
- Terrace at Mission Hill Winery, West Kelowna
North – Vernon & Beyond
– The Grapevine Restaurant, Graymonk Winery, Lake Country
South – Penticton & Beyond
- Joy Road Catering, God’s Mountain Estate, Penticton
- Artisan Culinary Concepts Catering, Cooking classes and caters various events around the Okanagan Valley
- Hillside Bistro, Naramata Bench
- The Pecking Room at Red Rooster Winery, Naramata Bench
- Grape Leaf Café in Naramata town centre
- Cheese Tastings at Upper Bench Winery & Creamery
- Rock Oven at Naramata Heritage Inn (formerly The Cobblestone Wine Bar), Naramata