From Italy to Hawaii, the Okanagan also hosts some of the best food in the world!
One of the top questions I get asked….Where should I eat?
The answer to that question largely depends on where you are in the Okanagan. Kelowna is a popular destination for foodies with a downtown core filled with awesome restaurants.
Penticton and the neighbouring Naramata Wine Bench has a lot of hidden gems for those looking to trek off the beaten path.
This page serves as a place to answer some of those questions I get asked a lot. From the North to the South here are my favourite restaurants and the stories that accompany them via their link. This page will be updated often!
Central – Kelowna & Area
- Waterfront Wine Bar/Restaurant, Kelowna
- The Curious Artistry & Alchemy Café, Kelowna
- Sandrine Chocolate, Pastry & Macarons Kelowna
- Pulp Fiction Café Kelowna
- Arlo’s Honey Farm, Kelowna (event at Tantalus but feel free to visit their location
- A DIY Food Tour of Kelowna
- My Top 3 Gelato Finds in Kelowna
- Big White Ski Hill Dinning, New Year’s Eve
- My Brief Guide to the Okanagan Wine Valley
- U-Pick Fruit, West Kelowna
- Terrace at Mission Hill Winery, West Kelowna
North – Vernon & Beyond
South – Penticton & Beyond
- Naramata Heritage Inn, Naramata, Penticton
- Joy Road Catering, God’s Mountain Estate, Penticton
- Artisan Culinary Concepts Catering, Cooking classes and caters various events around the Okanagan Valley
- The Pecking Room at Red Rooster Winery
- Grape Leaf Café in Naramata town centre
- Cheese Tastings at Upper Bench Winery & Creamery
- Rock Oven at Naramata Heritage Inn (formerly The Cobblestone Wine Bar)